Saturday, January 24, 2015

Imagination

Stuffs and thangs like imagining are good from your health, but did you know that having a mind that's so very powerful may get you to distractions and accidents?

Ok, here's the thing, let me do a quick talk.
As I was crossing the road last week, I was imagining for a second, I had powers!
I was walking at the pedestrian lane then reached the other end. There was another pedestrian lane to cross on. Since the stop light was surely taking its time, I ordered it to go green as I was just imagining it. Then it REALLY went green so I crossed the road. Little did I know, the light signal was still the red hand not the walking white guy. I almost got hit by a bus and a car but then I just scrammed and run so I didn't got hurt, hopefully....
somehow glad that I was still alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment