Saturday, January 24, 2015

Colors

Rainbow. I can still see it in my mind, last week, a view of all magnificent views appeared after a strong storm~ A view that can only be seen by science, and nature only. Some say it is a place but for me, it's just a wonderful scenery where I could ultimately rest my heart, my mind and my body.

Almost every person living on this world got a heart ache whether it is from someone you love, your family or friends. This things never vanishes unless resolved thus makes you another person. That is why when I looked up and saw the rainbow, the ache stopped and my very presence was awed from this.

Well, I got a heart ache now herw comes my problems coming from the mind attacking every corner of it. Just by watching the rainbow, my mind completely frozed and thought about how "majestic" rainbows can be. Big, colorful and nice were just the words coming out of my mouth.

As the rainbow gently fades away by the rising sun, i slowly took a photographic memory picture of it and acted like I'm the only one who could see its final moments while the colors distorted out into the infinite space, the sky.

I gazed at it again and waved my hand to say goodbye to it and went back to sleep to dream more about it. I completelu rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment