Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Real World vs. The Fantasy World (The Truth vs. The Lie)

A few days ago I was crying over something (can't really remember), and when i felt a little bit better, i wrote myself a letter (if you want to read it reply to this *post*. it said "Do you feel better in reality or your fantasy world". in my mind personally, i feel better in the fantasy world, but then again the fantasy world will never come true. Despite that, I'm still in my fantasy world. Why? Because it makes me feel more safe and secure. And I don't have to worry about anyone reaching me. 

How do you feel about this?
What world do you feel safer in?
The Real World or The Fantasy World.
Your choice.

PS: If you want to know why I came up with this post, watch Durarara episode 17.
(Featured Post for today)

No comments:

Post a Comment